Independent chartered surveyors based in Nottingham
If you are buying a house, bungalow or flat for your own occupation or for investment purposes you will need help or advice. However wide or diverse, large or small, you need peace of mind and you need to be sure that you are getting the best advice. A property is most likely the most expensive thing you will invest in and you need to be sure that there are no nasty surprises awaiting you. A few hundred pounds now could save you a few thousand later.
Experienced residential surveyor
John Brailsford has been a chartered surveyor in and around the Nottinghamshire area for 45 years with 25 years under his own banner.
John Brailsford is a member of the following RICS faculties:
- Dispute resolution
- Building surveying
John Brailsford has the following qualifications / titles:
- General practice chartered surveyor
- Member of Residential Professional Forum of the RICS
- Fellow of the Institute of Building Engineers
- Fellow of the Academy of Experts
- Associate of the Arboricultural Association
- Member of the Building Conservation Group
Johnbrailsford.co.uk, Stendahl House, Main St, Lowdham, Nottingham, NG14 7AB firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0115 822 6025 Fax: 0115 966 4456